Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ms. Pac Man at the Elbo Room



Checked out a really tasty Peruvian restaurant in the Mission of SF called Limon. The ceviche was extraordinary. But what really stood out tonight was playing Ms. Pac Man and Centipede at these small arcade tables in the Elbo Room Bar. Brent broke the record and got to a level I never knew existed...the ghosts no longer turned blue after eating the power pellet - they continued to chase you! According to his score tonight, he would have beaten the 16th highest score ever recorded at an official Ms. Pac Man tournament (109,200 Jim Lennon, Staford, NJ, May 19, 1992). See link below for official Ms. Pac Man record scores.

Ms. Pac Man

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that fact correct? if so, OH YEAH! i think i've realized the key to ms. pacman success: gourmet meal with a few glasses of wine followed by a dirty sapphire martini for dessert.

Melvin said...

I really like Ms. Pac-man, this post really making me back to my memories :) Anyway nice to know you .. If you have time, take a visit to my Free Games website.

Anonymous said...

I have a love-hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always dropping. I hate buying SDs for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become ten percent cheaper a couple of weeks later.

(Posted from FPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)